Updates & Bug Fixes
Release Date: 05/18/23
- Updated the Daily Digest email content to be more useful and scannable
- Made several performance improvements related to setting Cases to Waiting and the corresponding events that display in the Case Event timeline
- Fixed a bug where an Event was missing on the Event timeline whenever a Case changed from Waiting to Ready
- Fix a bug where setting a Case to Waiting for a specific time duration did not always return that Case to Ready after the time was reached
- Fixed a bug in the Automation Engine where emails were not being sent to the specified emails in the "Send to Others" field on the Send Email action
- Fixed an issue where the text in the main navigation selector dropdown on small screens was being cut off
We made several updates to the internal and external facing screens, focusing on ADA compliance.
- Accordions in an Article are now accessible and operable using your keyboard to comply with ADA regulations
- We updated the color and styling of the Chat Case Tiles to adhere to our new color scheme and for ADA compliance
- We updated the color and styling of the Phone Case Tile to adhere to our new color scheme and for ADA compliance
- We updated the colors of tags, chips, and badges to comply with ADA regulations
- We removed the duplicate search field from the bottom pagination bar on Article lists
- The search button on the External Knowledge home page is now right-aligned and focused after the input field in order to comply with ADA regulations
- We have added an ADA-compliant skip link to the header of External Knowledge Libraries that allows keyboard users to jump straight to the main content
- We made links that open in new tabs in Articles viewed in the External Knowledge Library ADA-compliant by adding an aria-label that announces the visible text in the link as well as "opens in a new window"
- We removed the announcement of the line separating the header from the rest of the page in the External Knowledge Library to comply with ADA regulations
- We removed the logo and search buttons in the header of the external library from being announced as a list to comply with ADA regulations
- We updated the banners pinned to the bottom of Articles when you were viewing an Internal Article or previewing a Draft in the External Knowledge Library. There are now alerts above the title of the Article that are ADA compliant.
- We updated the Logo in the External Knowledge Library header to be ADA compliant by addressing its structure and the way it is announced by screen readers
- We updated the structure of Article links when viewing a Label page in the External Knowledge Library to be ADA-compliant by removing the sub-title from the link text
- We updated the structure of subtitles and timestamps when viewing an Article in the External Knowledge Library to make them ADA-compliant by removing their heading designations
- We updated the way Sub-labels are announced when viewing a Label page in the External Knowledge Library to be ADA-compliant by only announcing them as a list when there are more than 1 displayed on the page
- We fixed a bug where Tags displayed on Article cards in Knowledge Home looked like they were clickable
Integrations & APIs
- Fixed a bug where the APIv3 Move Locations endpoint was not moving the custom fields for the location and contacts object.
Admin & Settings
- Fixed a bug where users we unable to add more than 32 teams to a Tag. Users can now add up to 50 teams.
- Fixed a bug where only default fields and ecosystem custom fields were showing in the Layout previews in Settings. Non-ecosystem custom fields will now also appear.