Updates & Bug Fixes
Release Date: 06/15/23:
- We enhanced our application cache to improve overall load times.
- When a screen reader is focused on the phone case button, it will now announce it as the current phone case button.
- We updated the View Articles and Labels permission so Users in a role with that permission enabled are able to view all published Articles in their organization and not just Public articles.
- We updated the Clear Filters button in Knowledge Home so it will now be disabled if no filters are applied.
- We updated the way Search Terms work in Knowledge so you can add phrases to Search Terms. If you add a phrase as a Search Term, the Article it was added to will only show up in the results if the entire phrase is searched for.
- We added a feature that allows you to show or hide Sections on your external Knowledge Library homepage based on whether or not Users are logged in. Checking the Internal box next to a section will only display that Section and the Labels it contains when Users are logged in. Leaving it unchecked will show the Section and Labels regardless of whether Users are logged in or not.
- We updated the behavior of inserting an Article as a link so the link stays in line with the rest of the text and does not break to a new line.
- We updated the default URL when you clone an Article. Instead of using the backend ID of the article, the default URL will now be the title of the Article with "-CLONE" added to the end of it.
- We fixed a bug where you needed to refresh the page after performing certain bulk actions in Knowledge Home.
- We fixed a bug where the Save button was disabled in the Article editor after pasting an image.
- We fixed a bug where new Labels were not immediately showing up as available when editing or creating new Articles.
- We added the Session Timeout Warning modal to the External Knowledge Library so if you are logged in and your organization is set up to log you out after a specified idle time, you will now see the same modal you see in the platform.
- We updated the styling of the Session Timeout Warning modal to be ADA-compliant.
- We fixed a bug where the toolbar that appears in the editor when you select an image, video, etc, disappears when you scroll.
- We improved the behavior of removing a Label avatar. If you have any Labels on your home page that do not have custom avatars or had their custom avatars removed, only the label text will be displayed. We also updated the Edit Label modal to streamline the workflow of changing Label avatars so you can just select the image you want rather than having to first click Browse, then Upload.
- We made updates to the content of an Article when in the view state for ADA compliance. The Article now has an accessible name, paragraph styling now matches the editor and external library, and all interactive content is reachable and operable by keyboard.
- We removed the search bar at the bottom of the Articles list in Knowledge Home since we already have a search bar in the header.
Integrations & APIs
We added new API v3 endpoints to allow a user to create webhooks via APIs.
We fixed a bug where disabling and re-enabling a Messenger (Web Connect) channel would remove any configured Availability settings.
We fixed the issue on Virtual Assistants which was causing Training Failure for some of the entity types.
Reporting & Dashboards
- We fixed an issue with Reports where exporting and downloading reports were empty when built with custom fields.
- We added user email, first name, and last name as part of reporting fields on our dashboards.