Updates & Bug Fixes
Release Date: February 2024
- We fixed a bug where creating a Case from a Customer with 80+ locations would sometimes add the Case to the wrong location. If you have a Csutomer with 80+ Locations and create a new Case for one of those Locations, it will now get added to the Location you chose.
- We improved an issue where sometimes the Category dropdown was not working when editing a Case due to computer/network performance issues. The Category field should now be available when editing a Case even when performance is degraded. There are still a few workflows that can cause the Category field to show up blank and we are continuing to improve this.
- Previously, SMS surveys would be automatically sent when a Case was resolved and the Contact on the Case was missing an email address. Since there was no way to disable this automated SMS survey, we have disabled SMS surveys for all Cases. Surveys are still sent via email when that option is enabled.
- We fixed an issue where certain logos on email alert templates were showing as broken images rather than the actual image.
We added H2 tags (in addition to H1 tags) to the 'What's In This Article' quick jump component on the right side of Articles in external Knowledge sites.
- We add added pagination on the Journey Template list view. Users can now navigate between different pages to access historic Journey Templates.
- We added dual visibility for Step names on the Journey Template Builder. Users can now see the public name of the internally assigned steps under the customer column and vice-versa. The aim is to provide a better understanding of how internal and customer-side Journeys Timeline will look once that journey is live.
We are beginning to roll out our new customer summaries, powered by generative AI. These customer summaries aggregate data from every interaction you have had with a customer and provides a qualitative summary, overall sentiment, engagement level, and opportunities to improve the customer expereince. We will share more information on these summaries in the next post.
- We improved the security of our application through an enhanced Cross-Origin Resource Sharing (CORS) policy.
- We improved the security of our application through enhanced cross-site scripting (XSS) controls.