Updates & Bug Fixes
Release Date: 12/06/22:
- Fixed a bug where the Clone Case option on the Case Cards was not cloning the Case
- Fixed a bug where the Default Display value on Custom Case Views were not being respected and was always defaulting to the Card display
- Fixed an issue on the new Case screen where selecting the a Category in the Category picklist after you've already selected Case Tags in the Case Tag fields caused the Case Tags field to get cleared.
- Fixed an issue on the new Case screen where hitting Enter or Return on certain fields when editing a Case caused the page to refresh
- Fixed an issue where certain fields on the Customer Contact layout didn't show when you clicked a Customer Contact card in Panel 1 of a Case
- Fixed an issue where sometimes the Articles Used field would not save article tags that were attached from Panel 4 of the Case
- Fixed an issue with the new Case screen where a user wasn't brought back to the Case List screen once they deleted a Case from the Action menu in Panel 2
- Fixed an issue with the new Case screen where the Owner User filter on the Case List was not searchable
- Fixed an issues in the new Case screen where users were unable to sort by a column when the Case List was in Table View
- Fixed an issue where quickly navigating between Cases sometimes displayed data from the previous case
- Fixed an issue where sometimes a user could not remove a tag from a Case Details field if they had already clicked on that tag
- Updated the Group By functionality on Case Views so teams can now group by Journey Stage
- Updated our Case functionality on the new Case screen so when a user clicks Complete Stage or Previous Stage on the Journey tab of a Case, they are kept on the Journey tab and not rerouted to the Events tab of Panel 2 of the Case
- Updated the My Teams Unassigned Cases default Case View in the new Case list to no longer be grouped by Owner Team
- Fixed an issue on the new Cases screens where customer surveys were not being automatically sent on Case resolution
- Fixed an issue where organizations that used a custom domain on their knowledge base could no longer access their articles through Panel 4 of the Case Management screen
- Fixed a bug where downloading an article you are editing did not contain the entire article in the PDF if the Article contained images.
We improved visibility into bot issues by adding training errors and Bot Builder errors in Test Chat simulator. This will allow builders to more quickly diagnose and resolve issues in real time while they design and buildtheir Virtual Assistants.