Updates & Bug Fixes
Release Date: 11/21/23
- We fixed a bug where editing a custom View in Cases was displaying the incorrect settings for which Teams could access the View. You will now see the restricted Team access when editing a Shared View.
- We fixed a bug where incorrect data was being displayed in the View Name field when you created a new custom view on the Cases list page.
- We fixed a bug where the ID of a Product (instead of the name) was being displayed if you added a custom Product type field to the Location Block Card. When you add that field now, the Product Name will be displayed.
- We fixed a bug where an automated Event in the Event Timeline on a Case would sometimes show the incorrect name.
- Fixed an issue where clicking on a phone tile would update the URL but not always route you to the Case as expected.
- Fixed an issue where deleted Knowledge Articles were showing in search results from Global Search.
- We improved the overall load times of the application by caching certain library files.
- We improved the performance of the Events tab in a Case by decreasing the DOM node count.
- We improved the load time of the Cases list page by improving the way the page loads.
- We continued to improve the performance of chat tiles and notifications for new chat messages.
- We updated the way the options under the “What’s in this article?” section are highlighted when viewing an article in the external library. Any options that are visible on the screen will now be highlighted with a vertical line and a different colored text. Clicking on an option and scrolling will change what is highlighted based on its visibility on the page.
- We fixed a bug where some Labels had an incorrect count next to them on the Knowledge Home page. The count should now reflect an accurate number of Articles added to the Label.
- We fixed a bug where Users were being logged out without any notification. We also added a confirmation modal to let Users know they have been logged out instead of just being routed directly back to the login screen.
- We fixed a bug where you were not able to tab to accordions in certain Articles.
- Updated Journeys Permissions to tie into the new Journeys product as well as continue to work for the existing Journeys.
- Added pagination to the Journeys list screen.
- Updated the styling of the Journey Timeline, which includes new icons, typography, spacing, and the updated layout for Tasks that are part of a Journey.
- We improved the loading process for the Journey Builder to be faster and more reliable.
Connectors & APIs
We added our OBO (On Behalf Of) heads to our Microsoft Dynamics Connector to enable ecosystem partners to more easily collaborate on shared customer profiles.
Reporting & Dashboards
- We launched Task Analytics with pre-built and customizable dashboards for insights into Task metrics and trends. You can read about the update in a separate release post.
- We added the functionality in Reports to display Source URL data as part of Case Reports.
- We fixed a bug that was preventing all custom fields from displaying as columns in Reports.