Updates & Bug Fixes
Release Date: 2/10/23
- Fixed an issue where the conditional logic on the Case Layout was not working when setting a field to show when X is not Empty
- Fixed an issue where the Location Name was missing from the Location overlay on the Case screen
- Fixed an issue where if an organization has Custom Ecosystem Fields in their Case layout, users in their ecosystem but outside of their organization could not see these fields when they are creating a new Case
- Updated the tab name from Integrations to Connectors on the Solutions panel of a Case
- Fixed an issue where users would see a message with a snippet of code in the communications panel when a customer clicked End Chat in Messenger
- Fixed an issue where the page would sometimes fail to load when creating a new Article while actively editing another Article
Virtual Assistant Connectors
We made the Virtual Assistants more actionable by adding the ability to capture and send user data through connectors/API integrations during conversations. Users can add connector actions on their Virtual Assistant flows to send data from conversations to third-party connectors. As part of the first release, we are launching lead generation on Salesforce through these conversations. With connector actions, the Virtual Assistants can now act as a single access point connecting different services internally and externally.
- Added a Connectors Icon on the Virtual Assistant Builder Canvas to add and connect connector actions on Flows. Supported connectors that are integrated and authenticated on OvationCXM platform will be available for the users to choose from the connector list.
- Added functionality to directly create a new lead on Salesforce from the Virtual Assistant conversations. Available for organizations having Salesforce connector pre-authenticated and integrated on their OvationCXM platform.
- Added ability for users to map entities/customers/locations/cases/manual input to the following fields (Channel, Name, ,Email Address, Phone Number) for "Create a new Lead" action with Salesforce connector
- Added the ability to display the required and optional fields that can be sent to perform the selected action from the selected connector. Users can map entities, locations, cases or customers to these field or can add a static manual input
- Added the connector fields to the reporting data for Virtual Assistant analytics
- Added the functionality to test a connection while "Create a new Lead" on Salesforce as action for a Virtual Assistant flow. Test Connection button will create a dummy lead object with dummy values on Salesforce for users to verify the connection link and field-object mapping.
- Fixed an issue that prevented Virtual Assistant from getting initialized and responding to the messages coming from the SMS channel
- Added Sentiment Analysis as part of Virtual Assistant Analytics. Virtual Assistants will be able to classify user responses into the following sentiments: Positive, Neutral, Negative.
Reporting & Dashboards
- Fixed an issue where the MID field wasn't being updated on report data after being updated from its original value
Admin & Settings
- Fixed a bug where changing information on a Team in the Platform would remove that team from any Custom Alert Templates previously used by that Team
- Fixed an issue where the link sent within the password reset emails was not always working