5 months ago
Updates & Bug Fixes
Release Date: 09/01/22
- Tag Field Dependencies - We've updated our Case Tag functionality in the Platform to allow organizations to define which Case Tags should show when a specific Category is selected. When setting up Case Tags, organizations can define a list of Case Categories these Case Tags should show for. If no Categories are listed, the system will function as it does today and the Case Tag will show for all Categories. This functionality will allow organizations to be more granular with their Category and Case Tags to provide better reporting on the types of Cases they receive. Note this is only on the new Cases screens.
- File Upload UI - We updated the File Upload functionality on Cases to remove the File Type field and allow drag and drop from your computer into the File Upload field (note this is only available on the new Cases screen). Note this is only on the new Cases screens.
- Open in New Tab - We've updated the Platform to allow users to open content in a new browser tab via CTRL + click (windows), CMD + click (mac), or right click and then selecting Open in a New Tab for specific activities. This include opening the Settings menu (Avatar in top right > Settings), Chat Tiles, the Case Cards from My Work (only accessible on the new Cases screen), The Case Cards from the Case List (only accessible on the new Cases screen), Customer Cards in the Customer activity (only accessible on the new Cases screen), and Historical Cases in the first panel of the Case (only accessible on the new Cases screen). Note this is only on the new Cases screens.
- Events Line Spacing - We updated the Events timeline to retain and show line spacing that users input for Notes, Case Description, and Troubleshooting Notes field to make these long text field content easier to read. Note this is only on the new Cases screens.
- Fix an issue with the calculations on the Insights tab for the Sovled Cases section, which will make the data more accurate going forward
- Fixed a bug where resolving a Case set to Waiting caused the status of the Case not to turn to Resolved for reporting/dashboards
- Fixed an issue where users were unable to refresh a Case View/List that had zero results
- Fixed a bug where bulk sharing or un-sharing articles wouldn't save; articles that are shared or un-shared from Organizations should now properly save
- Fixed a bug where the line spacing between search results in the external Knowledge Library was incorrect
- Fixed a bug that prevented the KB Activity Report from running when selecting a date range that spaned months (9/6 release)