Updates & Bug Fixes
Release Date: 01/26/24
- We launched Embedded Apps. You can now embed data from the third party system within CXME and access it directly from the CX Manager screen.
- We improved overall load times of the application by adding additional caching for certain library files.
- We fixed a bug where setting Cases to Waiting with a return date and time was not adhering to daylight savings time. Now, when you set a Case to Waiting and apply a return time and date, that time and date will adhere to daylight savings time when applicable.
- We fixed a bug where Cases were periodically returning from Waiting to Ready before they were supposed to.
- We fixed a bug where you were able to toggle between Card and Table view while in a Group By view on the Cases page that was breaking the view. We disabled those options while in that particular view and enabled them when you actually click on a Group and a list of Cases is displayed.
- We fixed an issue where the last activity was not showing on the right side of all Case Cards in a Case list. The Case cards will now show the latest event for the Case on the Card.
- We updated the list of Contacts in the Customer panel of the CX Manager screen to filter to the specific Location that you are viewing rather than showing all Contacts across all Locations under the Customer profile.
- We fixed a bug where the Insights on the My Work page were being displayed twice. Each Insight will only be displayed once on the My Work page.
- We fixed an issue where a chat tile would not disappear from a user’s screen when someone else on their team claimed that chat. This occured only when a user had specifically one chat tile in their chat tile list and it was claimed and the list should have gone to zero. Now when a chat is claimed by another user, the chat tile will disappear in all scenarios.
- We fixed a bug where sometimes the Categories dropdown was not working when editing a Case due to computer/network performance issues. The Categories field should now be immediately available when editing a Case even when performance is degraded.
- We fixed a bug where you were not able to create a new Customer while on the Customers page. Now, if you are on the Customers page and click Create > Customer, you will be able to create a new Customer.
- We optimized the list of Teams available in the Team Association field on a Location to increase the security of ecosystem connections.
- We fixed a bug where the Case counts in column 1 were incorrect when you were viewing a Location from the Customers page. The Case and Open counts will now accurately reflect the total number of Cases and Open cases assigned to the Location.
- We Added functionality to close out a Journey. If a customer going through the journey churns out then the Journey can be closed for the customer. It will be part of Journey Analytics to provide insights on Journey completion rates and details on where customers are most commonly churning out from the Journey. You can read the full release notes here.
- We fixed an issue where the "Complete" checkbox on Tasks was still visible on the Journey Timeline even after that Task was canceled.
- We fixed an issue where we were showing Public Name of the Journey on Timelines attached to the cases rather than Internal name. Now internal timeline will have Internal Journey Name visible.
- We fixed a bug where the Journey Timeline would sometimes load the timeline from the previous Case.
- We fixed an issue with the Suggestions that appear in the external Knowledge library when you return zero search results. We removed the “Suggestions” heading from the unordered list of suggestions that follows for ADA compliance.
- We updated the Last Updated date format on external Articles from mm/dd/yyyy to Month Day, Year.
- We fixed an issue in Google Chrome where Messenger would periodically disconnect from the chat and future chat messages would fail to send. This occured when Chrome would disable the tab and put it in an inactive state. We added new functionality to keep the chat session alive even when the tab goes inactive so that messages continue to send after the session is reactivated.
- We fixed a bug that prevented users from selecting PM when adding a Task due date. You can now select AM or PM when adding a due date and time.
- We added a toggle on the Salesforce integration to allow data to sync from all Teams across your Organization rather than being limited to a single selected Team. You can still optionally filter the connector down to specific Teams if desired.
- We removed the Auto Assign First Contact and Auto Assign Sponsor fields from Team settings.
- We added additional security controls around user password encryption.
- We improved the security controls around cross-organization ecosystem Cases being created from the Phone API. Cases can no longer be created with cross-organization relationships when the Sponsor Team ID is left blank.