Journey Analytics Launch
We are thrilled to announce the launch of our all-new Journey Analytics feature. At OvationCXM, we understand the importance of diving deep into your customer journeys, and with this in mind, we’ve developed an advanced analytical dashboard that offers a comprehensive insight into the multi-touchpoint experiences that your customers go through, helping you to fine-tune strategies and enhance overall customer satisfaction.
1. Comprehensive KP Tracking on Customer Journeys
Get a sense of the big picture and understand how customers are navigating through your defined journeys:
- All-Encompassing Metrics: Retrieve a wide array of high-level KPIs that give a well-rounded picture of customer interactions throughout their journey.
- Active Journeys: Get real-time insights on ongoing customer journeys.
- Total Journeys Completed: Understand how many customers have successfully traversed their journey.
- Customers in the Journeys: A count of how many customers are currently engaged in a specific journey and what step they are currently in.
- Average Time to Journey Completion: Calculate the mean time customers take to complete their Journey, Stage, Step or Activity, helping to identify and get ahead of any potential bottlenecks.
- Journeys Over Time: Dynamic visualization chart showcasing the trend of journey creations and completions over a given time frame.
2. Exception Management in the Journey
Identify bottlenecks and get ahead of potential issues to streamline journeys and reduce customer churn.
- Task Due Insights: Streamline your operations with timely insights on pending and due tasks, facilitating efficient management and improved customer engagement.
- Risk Factor Monitoring: Stay ahead of potential risks and challenges in the customer journey with proactive risk factor monitoring and management. It allows you to quickly visualize the customers most at risk and the Steps, Stages, or Activities that they are stuck in.
- Ideal Journey Completion Time: Understand the benchmark time it should take for a customer to complete a journey, aiding in process optimization.
3. Granular Analytics at Every Stage, Step, and Activity
- Stage/Step/Activity Analytics: Deep dive into each touchpoint of the customer journey. From the broadest stages to every detailed Activity (including Tasks, Automations, etc.), get all the data you need to optimize your journeys.
- Time-Series Data: Trend your customer journey data over time to spot patterns, anomalies, or areas of improvement.
We will be adding the Journey Analytics dashboards for customers with new Journeys access. If you would like to get early access, please let us know by emailing email@example.com.
Thank you for being a part of the OvationCXM family. We are confident that the Journey Analytics feature will empower you to enhance the customer journey landscape and offer unparalleled experiences to your customers. Here’s to insightful data-driven decisions!