Updates & Bug Fixes
Release Date: 12/28/2021
Admin & Settings
Added a new custom field type that is a User lookup field. This field will allow you to look up and tag user(s) to the field and display on the different object layouts (Cases, Locations, etc.). This will allow teams to easily track additional customer relationships such as Sales Owner and Account Manager for data filtering and to keep them in the loop on any important updates.
- Added Flow Pausing function our Virtual Assistants. This is the ability for bots to pause a conversation topic, start a new conversation topic, and then return to finish the previous conversation topic once the 2nd one is complete.
- We updated our fallback (unmatched response) logic for our Virtual Assistants. These bots will now respond with a contextual fallback (set at the Flow level), then respond with a global fallback (set at the bot level). They will repeat this process 3 times before giving up on that response and letting the user try a new topic or route to a human for additional help. This ensures that a customer never gets stuck in an unwanted conversation loop.
- Removed unused entities and intents from our bot machine learning models to increase intent matching quality and reduce training time.
- Fixed a bug where inbound phone calls would not always match to existing customers with the same phone number.
- Fixed a bug where the scroll bar didn’t always work when editing the details of a Customer.
Integrations & APIs
- Fixed a bug preventing the Seismic integration widget from showing on the integration panel
- Fixed a bug where Zapier triggers were not always firing
- Fixed a bug where custom header links were not showing on external Knowledge Bases.