a year ago
Bot & Virtual Assistant Updates
Release Date: TBD
Following our recent launch of our Virtual Assistants, we have added a number of new updates to continue to improve the overall experience from building through deployment and customer experience.
- Added an On/Off Toggle to the Virtual Assistant Q&A pairs to make it easy for a builder to create content before deciding to push it live
- Added a field on the WebChat configurator that allows bot builders to map Virtual Assistants to specific Web Chat instances with a single click. This allows for faster setup and greater flexibility when creating multiple WebChat instances.
- Added a message in the bot simulator chat room notifying the user when a data training is complete so they can begin testing
- Updated the buttons on the bot simulator chat room to allow a user to run a Quick Train or a Full Train depending on their needs
- Added a warning on the bot deployment screen to notify a user when they are about to deploy an update to a bot without first completing a full machine learning model training
- Added a pop up on the deployment screen to warn users when they are about to deploy a Bot that has known errors. An error log displays the errors that should be fixed.
- Added an automated timeout if a bot deployment to production does not complete with 1 hour. This ensures faulty deployments do not get stuck in the deployment process.
- Added Flow Pausing capabilities to our Virtual Assistants. This gives our bots the ability to pause a conversation, start a new conversation topic, and then return the previous conversation where it left off once the 2nd one is completed.