Salesforce Package 1.12
Release Date: 04/25/2022
In addition to adding multiple new features and fixing bugs from version 1.11, we have also added multiple UI/UX updates, significantly increasing the performance of the integration. Here's a summary of the updates for version 1.12.
Features and Updates
Boomtown Error Log
- Added a Boomtown Error log tab to make the basic debugging easier.
- The Boomtown error log stores any error encountered in the sync between Boomtown and Salesforce in either sync direction.
- Retry the failed salesforce to boomtown requests by selecting and clicking on the Retry button on the error log.
- The error log records and shares the following data points:
- Object name: Name of the sync object this error in which this error was encountered (Case/Account/Contact)
- Date/Time: Date and Time when the error was encountered.
- Sync Direction: Boomtown to Salesforce/Salesforce to Boomtown
- Record description: Case Name/Account Name/Contact Name
- Record ID: Salesforce/Boomtown ID for the record.
- Status code: Status code or the Exception ID for the error.
- Error message: Detailed error message.
Setup & Configuration
- Added defensive code to handle 429 rate-limit responses.
- Added descriptions throughout the app to more clearly describe how the app works
- Added a config file upload/download option. You can use this option to download a JSON file with all the settings in the general configuration tab, mappings tab, and Workflows tab. This JSON file can be used as a backup for all your configurations and can be uploaded to restore all the settings.
- Added an option to set Record Type IDs on Accounts and Cases workflows. Only records with that Record Type IDs will be synced between Salesforce and Boomtown. This filter will be checked before any other workflow rule in the sync process.
- Fixed a bug when a Case moved from one customer to another in Boomtown it didn’t always update to the correct Customer in Salesforce
- Fixed a bug where a Case was added on Boomtown on a new Customer and then synced to Salesforce to create a new Customer on Boomtown post-Sync.
- Fixed a bug where the Case insertion throws a Row Lock error.