Updates & Bug Fixes
Release Date: 04/29/22
- Fixed a bug where incorrect character symbols were sometimes displaying in emails coming from the platform.
- Fixed a bug where some email cases were not reopening when an email was received that matched the subject of that email case.
- Fixed a bug where text was not wrapping on the transcript files generated on Cases.
- Fixed a bug where users were seeing “Message content cannot be displayed. See full message detail” in the communication panel of some Cases.
- Fixed a bug where sometimes claiming a chat would cause the chat tile to disappear from the app header.
- Fixed a bug where a user sometimes could not remove a Collaborating Team from a Case
- Updated our Events timeline to allow for a horizontal scroll when fixed width tables are included as Notes that extend past the edge of the column.
- Updated the required field logic to ensure all field types validate against requirements set on the Case Layout and display an interface change when Cases are saved or resovled with fields that don't meet the requirements.
- Updated the display of fields that are set as read-only on the Layout setttings.
- Updated our Phone search matching to allow for matching on additional formatting options, including numbers with no layouts (e.g. you can now match 9785001234 where previously it required additional formatting such as 978-500-1234).
- Updated exact match search results and sort order to ensure the highest ranking search results are displayed at the top of the list.
- Fixed an issue where searching for a 10 digit MID would not appear in search results. We also enhanced our partial matching on the MID field as well.
- We added spell check to the Knowledge Editor.
- We updated the layout of the Article Events Timeline by adding icons, headers and metadata that will help editors understand the events surrounding an article. We will make additional updates to the body of each event to provide further clarity on every change that occurred on an Article.
- We added the Article Title and Subtitle to PDF exports from an Article.
- We updated the text on the "You do not have access to this content" landing page on the external Knowledge Library.
- We upgraded our Article HTML editor the latest version which will enhance functionality of the editor and fix a number of small bugs.
- We updated the list styling in the Knowledge Editor with better spacing and alignment to more closely align to the external Knowledge Library view.
- Fixed a bug where the 'Last Edited' and 'Last Published' fields were not showing up correctly in Knowledge reports.
Journeys & Automations
- Increased total available Automations from 20 to 50.
- Added a delete / change action on the Journey tab so users can remove a Journey from a Case or change to a different Journey.
Integrations & APIs
- Updated the Zapier application to hide a few non-functional Triggers and Actions.
- Fixed a bug with Create Case, Create Location, and Update Contact actions on Zapier connector where the data was not flowing to Boomtown while setting up a zap.
- Implemented a new API for moving Locations from one Customer to another.
- Fixed an issue where importing Products via API were incorrectly matching to existing Products.
Smart Buttons (Web & SDK)
- Fixed a bug where the SDK Availability was always set to "During Business hours"
- Fixed a bug where the user was able to select inactive and pending forms in SDKs and Webchat setup.
Admin & Settings
The Manage Teams, Manage Users, and Manage Reports permissions have always been sub-permissions to the Edit Organization Settings permission. With this release we are updating the Team, User and Reports permissions to be standalone so users can have those permissions without requiring the Edit Organization Setttings permission.
We also updated the Add Shared Views permissions to enable users without this permission to still create Private Views that cannot be shared with others users.
- We released a few performance optimizations that reduced the load times of the Customers list as well as the Global Search results.