Updates & Bug Fixes
Release Date: 09/14/23:
- We improved the UI when resolving a Case so the Select Survey dropdown and Send Survey button in a Case will be disabled if the Sponsor Team or the Owner Team of the Case have the 'Disable Customer Emails' flag turned on or if the Contact on the Case does not have an email address.
- We updated the logic on the Cases list screen to load new users to the Open Cases View instead of All Cases by default. The View you last accessed will continue to load as you navigate around CXME.
- We removed the Time Zone Mismatch modal that would appear if you logged in and your local computer time differed from the time zone in your profile.
- We updated the logic of our Ready and Waiting Statuses to only apply to Case Type = Support. We also Renamed the Remote Status to now be called Ready. This will enhance performance across the platform where status filters are used.
- We fixed a bug where creating a custom View in Cases that contained a custom field as one of the filters was causing a runtime error. You can also now export that custom view to Excel or switch between it and other views without receiving an error.
- We fixed a bug where fields added to the Location Block found in the Customer panel were not being displayed properly.
- We fixed a bug where if you resolve a Case as you create it and then reopen the Case, the edit button would disappear until you refresh the page. If you reopen a Case that you resolved upon creation, the edit button will now be immediately available.
- We fixed a bug where new Contacts were not being created if the Customer Contact fields were being filled out when creating a new Location from the Customer panel in a Case.
- We fixed a bug where updating custom Views that were grouped would display no or inaccurate results.
- We improved the load time of opening a Case from the My Work or a Case View. Cases now load 20% faster. We will continue to optimize slow-loading screens with each subsequent release.
- We fixed a bug where Automations with a Modify Data Action that updates the Tag field was not functional. Now you can update the Tag field on a Case through an Automation.
- We fixed a bug with the Send to Others function as part of the Send Email Alert Action in Automations. Previously, the recipient would receive multiple copies of the email, now they only receive a single copy of the selected email.
- We updated the Article editor to default to the To Do tab if there are any Comments added to an Article. Whenever you click on an Article from Knowledge Home, if that Article has at least one Comment added to it, the To Do tab will be selected by default instead of the Details tab.
- We updated the Discard Draft and Unsaved Changes modals in the Knowledge Editor for ADA compliance. Both will now be announced by a screen reader.
- We fixed a bug where tabs in articles were not working properly. They were showing the content of all tabs instead of the selected tab.
- We fixed a bug where there was a delay after clicking Submit when adding a comment that allowed you to click the Submit button more than once and create duplicate comments. The Cancel and Submit buttons will now be disabled after clicking the Submit button once to prevent duplicate comment additions.
- We fixed a bug in the new Insert Article modal where you would only receive results if the phrase you searched for matched exactly. We also moved the Embedded checkbox to the top of the modal to improve the UX workflow of the new modal.
Updated our OBO (On Behalf Of) Headers to allow Service Provider Organizations to access api/v3/schema/list endpoints for the Organizations that they provide services to.
- We updated Messenger to retain the state and screen that the user is on as they navigate between various pages of a website or application that has Messenger embedded. This means that if the user is actively chatting, Messenger will remain open on the chat as they navigate through the site.
- We added functionality that remembers if a user closes the welcome pop-up message in their Messenger session. This will prevent the welcome pop-up message from showing on every page load during a session after a user has already closed out the pop-up message once.
- We fixed a bug that was preventing CSAT ratings (1-5 stars) added at the end of a chat session from being saved onto the Case.
- We fixed a bug where manually changing the Contact on a Case during an active Chat session with a Virtual Assistant would cause the Virtual Assistant to say that the team was not available, even when the routing action was set to Always Route.
- We fixed a bug that was causing Training failures for phone and email entity types.
- We fixed a bug that was causing a Runtime Error when the filter “Created” with the operator “Is Before” or “Is after” was selected.
- We fixed a bug that prevented users from using custom picklist fields as filters on Reports.
- We fixed a bug that prevented the "In Last # Days" and "In Last # Months" operators from working on Report filters.
- We fixed a bug where the Forms Report export was not properly filtering the data based on the provided start and end dates.
Admin & Settings
We updated the verbiage from "Issues" to "Cases" in Settings > Roles & Permissions to be consistent with the platform-wide Cases concept.