4 months ago
Updates & Bug Fixes
Release Date: 08/08/23
- Reduced the load time for the Customer panel in the 4-panel CX Management view (note that we will be rolling this out separate from the release).
- Fixed an issue where the counts next to each section on the My Work screen were sometimes inaccurate.
- Fixed a bug where clicking between closed and open Cases in the Customer panel (column 1) would make the Edit button disappear in the Case panel (column 2).
- Fixed a bug where clicking on a Case in the My Work page would cause a brief redirect to the Cases page before taking you to the actual Case.
- Fixed a bug where if you enabled the Resolve Case switch and set the Resolution Status to anything but Not Set, then disabled the Resolve Case switch, and saved the Case, it would still resolve the Case. Now enabling, then disabling that switch will not resolve the Case.
- Fixed a bug where the default option for Resolution Status was Not Set instead of Completed when you enable the Resolve Case switch when editing a Case.
- Fixed a bug where the Events tab in a Case was blank after initially creating a Case in the platform.
- Fixed a bug where a user was being taken back to a previous Case whenever they searched for a Location and then accessed a Case from that Location.
- Fixed a bug where moving a Location from one Customer to a different Customer sometimes failed to remove the Location from the original Customer.
- We improved the UI of the Insert Article modal when editing an Article in Knowledge. You will now be able to navigate through your libraries to find specific Articles using the same tree navigation you use for Labels. You will still be able to search for Label Names, Titles, & Sub-titles and corresponding results will be highlighted.
- We made updates to the Article Information panel and tabs in the knowledge editor for ADA compliance. The button to collapse/expand the panel and each of the tab options are now focusable with accessible names and are reachable and operable by a keyboard.
- We made updates to the Details tab of an Article when in a view state to be ADA compliant. Tab indexes have been removed, static content is no longer reachable by keyboard, interactive content is reachable and operable by keyboard, and all buttons have accessible names, focus states, and correct structures.
- We updated the Article Editor for ADA compliance by providing a title for the page, improving the responsiveness of the page, improving the header structure by making the Title of the Article an H1, and adding a skip link to the header that allows users to go directly to the content of the Article.
- We updated the Events tab in an Article to be ADA compliant. All of the tab orders are now correct, static items are no longer listed as buttons, buttons and dropdowns are now accessible and operable by keyboard, and the log itself is in a list structure.
- We updated the top bar buttons when in the edit state of an Article for ADA compliance. All buttons have accessible names and are reachable and operable by a keyboard.
- We updated the top bar buttons when in the view state of an Article for ADA compliance. All buttons have accessible names and are reachable and operable by a keyboard.