Updates & Bug Fixes
Release Date: 11/9/21
- Fixed a bug where custom fields with the Type = Date did not filter properly when using Case Filters and Views
- Fixed a bug where switching between different Kanban Case Views didn't update the Case List to the new Kanban view selected
- Fixed a bug where the 'Open in New Tab' toggle was not showing when adding a link to a Knowledge Article
- Bot Builders can now leverage the "Route Conversation" Action Node to allow end-users to leave a message for Teams outside of hours of operation. This radio button will override global timeout behavior so the Case will stay open for agents to respond the following day during hours of operation.
- Updated Entities to relate to the Organization instead of a specific Bot. This will allow teams to leverage Entity data across multiple Bots and on Cases in the near future
- Fixed a bug where cloning a Virtual Assistant Bot was not cloning all Flows
- Fixed a bug where errors indicators would incorrectly appear on Nodes when you first opened a Flow
- Fixed a bug where Issue Creation Forms were not always routing to the correct team
- Fixed a bug where the Sponsor Team field was not properly syncing between the SDK Configurator and the Advanced JSON tab.
- Fixed a bug where WebChat Cases were being created with blank Sponsor Teams for Service Provider Organizations
- Fixed a bug where the Route to Team picklist sometimes failed to route a chat to the correct Team