Updates & Bug Fixes
Release Date: 11/22/22:
URL Update [Action Required]
With this release, we are beginning to deprecate the app-new.goboomtown.com URL. All users that log into app-new.goboomtown.com will be automatically redirected to the domain app.goboomtown.com. This does not impact the application or user experience with this change.
- Updated the new Cases screens for Service Providers to show the custom Case layout for the Sponsor Organization rather than the Owner Organization
- Fixed a bug on the new Cases screen where reopening a Case was showing a Reassigned Event instead of a Reopened Event
- Fixed a bug on the new Cases screen where resolving a Case and clicking cancel kept the Case as Resolved
We are beginning to roll out a beta version of our new revamped Article Editor. We will be posting the release notes shortly, but if you would like early access to the new editor, email us at email@example.com.
Integrations & APIs
We fixed a bug where Contacts were sometimes getting duplicated when syncing from Salesforce to CXMEngine.
- We updated our Phone APIs to include the Sponsor DID field as a parameter to allow teams to easily create Phone Cases with cross-organization visibility
- Fixed a bug where the phone APIs were matching on soft deleted Customer records instead of only matching on non-deleted records
- Fixed an bug where Cases created via our Phone APIs would sometimes create a new Contact for an existing Customer they matched on instead of matching to an existing Contact with the same number
Messenger (FKA Webchat)
We are beginning to roll out our new Messenger product, which is an updated version of Webchat. We will be posting the Messenger release notes shortly but if you would like to get early acccess, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Added a Sentiment Analysis model in Bots predict method for detecting and classifying user responses into three different emotions (Negative, Neutral and Positive)
- Added Sentiment Analysis model logs so users can see the prediction of sentiment analysis model (Negative, Neutral or Positive) under the Bots Logs
- Updated how our Virtual Assistants join conversations to make the experience faster and more reliable
Reporting & Dashboards
We updated the Status field on Case Reports to include the Ready and Waiting statuses so you can now filter by Ready and Waiting without needing to use the second Waiting Status field.
Admin & Settings
We extended our default data purge timeline to 3 years and we are working on adding custom timeline configuration capabilities for each organization.