Updates & Bug Fixes
Release Date: 10/06/22:
- Fixed a bug where circumflex accents were sometimes showing in the email threads in the Communication Panel of Cases and in outbound emails.
- Updated the Cases Views picklist to allow for more than 25 Case Views
- We added file preview to uploaded files on the Platform. This will allow users to be able to preview the contents of a file before downloading the file to their computer (note: this is only available on the new Case screens that are currently in beta)
- We added the ability to filter the Events that show in Panel 2 of a Case by the type of Event (Note: this is only available on the new Case screens that are currently in beta). You can apply one or more filter(s) to narrow the Events of a Case to just the events you're interested in seeing. For example, you can filter to only see Notes that were added and when the Owner of the Case changed. This will allow users the ability to reduce the noise of the Case Events and focus on the events they care about.
- The Display Only Resolved Date/Time field that shows the date and time that a Case was resolved is now part of the default Case layout in the Resolution block
- We improved the load time of the My Work screen so it now loads faster
- We fixed a bug that periodically caused the Insights counts to be incorrect on My Work
- We fixed an issue that prevented some users from creating new or editing existing Automations
- We fixed an issue where users using SSO for the external Knowledge Library were sometimes incorrectly routed to the wrong external Knowledge URL when multiple Libraries existed
Integrations & APIs
- We fixed an issue in API v3 where Contacts would be improperly matched on partial first name or last name matches rather than the requirement of a full name to match
- You can now click on the main section in the left navigation bar to bring you back to that list
- We added an “Expected Performance" section to the Review Deployment page to offer more insights into Bot Performance before deploying a Draft Virtual Assistant to Production
- We have added three additional settings for users to better configure their global fallback and article search flows. Now users can set the maximum number of articles that should be returned on search. Users can also tweak their global fallback flow triggers by customizing the fallback thresholds and matching values, giving them the ability to customize the fallbacks from bot conversations according to their specific use-case.
- We updated our Flow criteria so if an Entity exists as a Message Response, only Any Response and No Response responses should be permitted
Reporting & Dashboards
Columns & Filters
- Added a new column option for Notes on the Cases Report. This will allow you to add a list of all Notes added to each Case along with who added the Note and when. You will also be able to filter Case Reports by Notes.
- Added two new column options for File Names and File Details on the Cases Report. File Names will allow you to add a list of the names of all Files added to each Case. File Details will have additional information including who added the file and when along with a URL to access that file. You will also be able to filter Case Reports by Files.
- We added the ability for users to Filter Case Reports by Tags
- We added Product ID as an available column on the Products Report
- We fixed an issue where adding a Filter for Category on the Cases Report would not display the proper picklist of Category options
- We fixed an issue where Cases Reports using the "Escalation Reason" column displayed the Escalation Reason ID instead of the text label
- We fixed an issue with the Cases Report where the filter for 'Escalated' Cases did not properly filter the results
- We fixed an issue where Filters would display the field's value ID rather than the text label in the Filters list
- We fixed an issue where the start date and end date were not properly functioning for the Standard Forms Report
- Note there are a few fields under Report Filters that still function but don't show up under Filters options now. These are: Case Tyle, Source, Resolution, Category, and Customer Segment. These will be added back in the next release.
Styling & Usability
- We updated the styling of the Report Name and Records Count at the top of a Report
- We added a scroll bar on the Filters tab so you can now access all Filters on a Report that has enough filters to push the list past the bottom of the screen
- We added a scroll bar on the Folders section of the Reports homepage so can now add more folders and scroll to see them all
- We removed a number of field options from the Cases Report that are deprecated fields such as Cases Source Data (different than Source) and HP Checkout fields
- We removed one of the duplicate Priority fields from Columns and Filters on the Cases Report that showed a numeric value rather than the Priority string value (e.g. Low, Medium, High)
- We removed one of the duplicate Waiting Reason columns from the Cases Report that displayed the Reason ID rather than the text string
Admin & Settings
- We fixed an issue where Users were unable to access Journeys on page 2 of their list of Journeys
- We fixed an issue where certain fields were unable to be re-added to a Layout once they were removed from that layout
- Fixed a bug where Users were still able to edit other User profiles if they had the Manage Users permission disabled