Updates & Bug Fixes
Release Date: 07/13/23:
- Updated the main navigation dropdown menu for small screens so that if you are in a specific section and you click on that section again, it brings you back to the main list. For example, if you are on a Case and click Cases from the navigation, it will return you to the Cases list.
- We fixed an issue where the text was being cut off in the main navigation dropdown menu.
- We fixed a bug where the Files tab was periodically disappearing from the Case panel in the CX Manager if a user pressed Cancel or Edit directly after uploading a file.
- We fixed an issue where the navigation text was being cut off in the main navigation dropdown menu on small screens.
- We updated colors in several areas of the application to be ADA compliant.
- We updated the filter options on Case Automations to include the Case Name field.
- We improved the behavior of adding or changing a Label icon in Knowledge. You will no longer have to click Browse and Upload. When you click on the Add Icon or Change Icon button, you will be able to select a new image from your computer and it will automatically upload (you will still need to click the Save button in the modal to implement the icon change).
- We added a modal that appears when the Session Timeout Warning modal reaches 0 that informs the user they have been logged out.
- We made the Sort button in Knowledge Home ADA compliant by improving the way screen readers announce each option and the way the list is sorted.
- We made updates to the Knowledge home page for ADA compliance. Both the filters and recent comments panels are now collapsible and expandable. They will auto-collapse on smaller screens. We also made the header options more responsive by combining them into a menu when the screen size gets too small.
- We updated the Comments in the To Do tab to be ADA compliant. All buttons have accessible names and are reachable and operable by keyboard.
- We updated the Labels section in Knowledge Home for ADA compliance. All expandable/collapsible elements now have accessible names, button roles, and announcements when they are expanded or collapsed.
- When editing a Label in Knowledge, we changed the naming of Label Avatars to Label Icons. This is a more accurate naming convention for this particular concept.
- We fixed a bug where resolving a Comment in Knowledge was updating the Comment log and not creating a separate log. When you resolve a Comment, there will now be a Comment Resolved log in the Events tab.
- We fixed a bug where Users were sometimes getting a TypeError when using the Insert Image or Insert Link options in the Knowledge Editor.
With this release, we will begin to roll out our new Journeys product to select customers. We will share a separate post dedicated to the new Journeys product and all the new functionality that will come with it. If you would like early access to the new Journeys product, please let us know.
APIs & Webhooks
We added functionality to allow a user to create webhooks on the Customer Contact object.
Reporting & Dashboards
We are adding detailed Journey Analytics to our dashboards. These analytics will display data from the new Journeys product and we will share more detail on the capabilities and insights they will provide in an upcoming post.