Case Summarization (Powered by OvationCXM AI)
Today, we are proud to announce the launch of our new feature: Case Summarization (powered by OvationCXM AI). The Case Summary option will help anyone quickly get the full context of the Cases, including details from notes, conversations with customers, events timeline, resolution steps, and any fields that are filled out on the Case. If a Case is blocked/waiting, the summary will include the last conversation and a brief explanation of what’s preventing the Case from progressing.
How Summaries are Generated
This new feature is powered by our proprietary Generative AI (GenAI) architecture integrated with world-class GPT models. GenAI uses advanced algorithms to analyze all data related to a Case and summarize it in an easily understandable way. It eliminates the need for manual analysis and writing out robust notes and can significantly improve the speed and accuracy of creating Case summaries.
How you can Create a Case Summary
- To get started, log into your CXME account, go to the selected Case you want to summarize, and click the “Create Summary” button under Actions.
- Once the summary is generated, you can review, edit, and even regenerate the content to refresh the phrasing before saving it.
- Once saved, the generated summary can be accessed under a new summary block inside the details section on your Case Layout.
- The following new summary block can be added to the Cases screen from the Layout option under the settings section. Detailed article on adding Summary field here
Workflow Video of Creating a Summary on the Case Screen
Why did we Build Case Summarization?
- With Case Summarization, users can quickly and accurately summarize all conversations, data, and other information related to a Case, allowing them to make decisions and take action quickly. Saving valuable time for teams so they can spend more time helping customers.
- Enable managers and other team members to understand what is happening (or what happened) on a Case, including what the issue/question was, what was done to resolve the issue, what’s blocking the Case from progressing (if anything), and what the final outcome was (if it was complete). This significantly reduces the time users spend digging into engagements to understand what happened.
- Case summaries also make finding common patterns for improvement easier with reporting on the summaries.
How to Get Access to the Case Summarization Feature
We understand that this can save a significant amount of time for businesses, and we are confident that this new feature will help you make the most of your data and conversations.
We will be rolling out the Create Summary on Cases option in phases, and if you would like to get early access, please let us know by emailing at email@example.com. We hope you enjoy this new feature and look forward to hearing your feedback!