2 years ago
Updates & Bug Fixes
Release Date: 2/15/22
- Added a Files tab to Locations to allow users to see all files from Cases related to a Location. We've excluded the following files from the Location's Files tab to reduce clutter: JPGs, PNGs, and transcript PDFs from communication channels.
- Updated our outbound emails to have better formatting when rendered in plain text (instead of HTML).
- Fix a bug that caused users to periodically receive ‘Failed to Send Message’ errors when sending emails and chats from a Case.
- Fixed a bug where some messages were not getting logged in the communication transcript PDF when a case was resolved.
- Fixed a bug where the Layout Editor only showed the first 50 fields added to a layout.
- Fixed a bug where adding a line break on a Object Layout would only add a dot instead of a full line.
- Inbound Email Cases will no longer show up in the 'Unclaimed Queue' in the app-old.goboomtown.com interface. They will still show in the Cases list.
- Updated our external knowledge base so when accessing your site via an SSO link, the system uses an SSO Token.
- Updated our knowledge base to allow organizations to easily customize the Content Security Policy header for each knowledge library.
- Fixed a bug where copying and pasting content from some Word documents into an Article would cause an endless spinner and result in the content not being copied over.
- Fixed a bug where Articles shared in a Partner Ecosystem were no longer accessible to all users in that Ecosystem.
Integrations & APIs
- Updated our APIs to allow teams to bulk insert Cases in a Closed status.
Reporting & Dashboards
- Fixed a bug where users were asked to sign in when viewing the Search tab in the Solutions panel of a Case
- Fixed a bug that prevented valid JSON configuration files from being generated for some SDKs configurations.
- Fixed a bug where Searching Knowledge Articles from the SDK sometimes did not return any results.
- Fixed a bug where the Journeys menu item did not appear on the home screen or allow the SDK user to view the list of journeys when Journeys were enabled from the Support SDK configurator.
- Fixed a bug where the SDK Phone Support option would open the phone application but didn’t always populate the number that was provided in the configurator.