2 years ago
Updates & Bug Fixes
Release Date: 3/1/22
- Fixed a bug where a new Case was not getting created when someone emailed into a Case that was already Closed.
- Fixed a bug where Cases didn't reopen if someone emailed into a Resolved Case when the Case Source was not Email.
- Fixed a bug where inline images were breaking and not displaying when replying to an email from the Platform. Note that images are sometimes still blocked by certain email clients such as Gmail, which we will address in a future release.
- Fixed a bug where some messages were not getting logged in the communication transcript PDF when a case is resolved.
- Cases in Waiting will no longer automatically move to Ready in instances where the Owner User is unassigned.
- Cases updated to and from the status Waiting will now be logged in the Events Timeline.
- In order to mitigate any confusion around the expected behavior of setting Cases to Waiting at a specific time, the Date field will now be required. The wake day will automatically be set to the following day and the Time field will not be required or autofilled. If left blank, the Wake Time will default to the time of the Date field it was set (e.g., if the Wake Date was configured at 5:30pm on 2/14/22, it will default to 5:30pm on whatever date).
Integrations & API
- Fixed a bug in our Zapier integration where a new Case note was not getting synced when Zapier Issue Log Created trigger was activated.