Salesforce Package v2: Map any Salesforce object with our objects!
We're excited to announce the launch of Salesforce Package v2! With this new version, you'll have access to an array of brand-new features, bug fixes, and improved performance.
Features and Updates
- Rebranded the app to OvationCXM.
- We're excited to introduce the functionality of mapping any Salesforce Objects (including a custom object) with any of our objects.
- Introducing OvationCXM Dashboards to help you stay on top of sync metrics.
Setup & Configuration
- Added a connection health status within the app. The status will let you know if something needs your attention.
- Added UI updates for better notifications and loading screens.
- Extended the OvationCXM error log functionality to show all sync errors.
- Added the feature to use Initial Sync for Custom Objects.
- Extended OvationCXM error log support for the custom objects.
- Added the Last Successful Sync field to each record to track sync status.
- Updated the app user interface.
- Added pagination options for the OvationCXM error logs.
- Added defensive validation on the workflow rules. These rules will now be validated while saving any changes.
- Add default workflows with package installation.
- Changed the loading process for the workflow tab to load an build workflows faster.
- Added related and unrelated objects to the workflow builder.
- Fixed a bug when the Map Picklist field option did not show any picklist values.
- Fixed a bug where the default Owner and Sponsor team options were not customizable.
- Fixed a bug where a partial Search on workflows did not give a match.
- Fixed a bug where the case URL was pointing to an old subdomain.
- Fixed a bug where the contact sync was throwing a row lock error.
- Fixed a bug where Initial Sync threw too many SOQL queries error.
- Fixed a bug where Account sync was throwing a System.NullPointerException.
- Fixed several performance-related errors including Async Errors, Read timeouts and trigger registration errors.
We hope that Salesforce Package v2 will make it easier for you to navigate your data and improve your business operations. You can install or update this package using our AppExchange listing. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to reach out to our team. We're here to help!