Updated and Improved Cases Screens
We are excited to announce the release of an updated and improved Cases screen which is focused around improving performance, stability, and efficiency for agents handling Cases. These updates include the Cases List screen and the four panel Case View.
The updates to the Cases screens include:
- Faster load times and increased performance within Panels 1, 2, and 4
- New + buttons for objects in Panel 1 to allow users to quickly add new Locations, Contacts, Products, and Cases within the Case View
- Updating the "Search" tab in Panel 4 to "Knowledge" and the addition of a Knowledge search to the top of Suggestions tab
- Improved File Upload functionality on the Case via Actions > Add File
- Various styling updates
The new Cases screen also has new functionality enabled which includes -
- Case Events Filter - We added the ability to filter the Events that show in Panel 2 of a Case by the type of Event (Note: this is only available on the new Case screens that are currently in beta). You can apply one or more filter(s) to narrow the Events of a Case to just the events you're interested in seeing. For example, you can filter to only see Notes that were added and when the Owner of the Case changed. This will allow users the ability to reduce the noise of the Case Events and focus on the events they care about.
- Minimize Insights Panel - The ability to minimize the Insights Panel on the Case List Screen
- Merge Cases - Access to the Merge Case functionality from the Case List screen
- File Preview - We added file preview to files on the Platform. This will allow users to be able to preview the contents of a file before downloading the file to their computer.
- Tag Field Dependencies - We've updated our Case Tag functionality in the Platform to allow organizations to define which Case Tags should show when a specific Category is selected. When setting up Case Tags, organizations can define a list of Case Categories these Case Tags should show for. If no Categories are listed, the system will function as it does today and the Case Tag will show for all Categories. This functionality will allow organizations to be more granular with their Category and Case Tags to provide better reporting on the types of Cases they receive.
- Open in New Tab - We've updated the Platform to allow users to open content in a new browser tab via CTRL + click (windows), CMD + click (mac), or right click and then selecting Open in a New Tab for specific activities. This include opening the Settings menu (Avatar in top right > Settings), Chat Tiles, the Case Cards from My Work, The Case Cards from the Case List, Customer Cards in the Customer activity, and Historical Cases in the first panel of the Case.