6 months ago
Updates & Bug Fixes
Release Date: 06/07/22
- Updated the email CC field on the Communication Panel of Cases to display the CC recipient’s name and email address
- We added email validation to the CC email field on the Communication Panel of Email Cases to ensure only proper emails are input into the CC field
- Updated how inbound email images are stored to fix an issue where some email clients would display certain images in outbound emails as broken images
- Updated our Case workflows so when a Case is reopened, the Owner User on the Case will be removed, returning the Case to the Unclaimed queue to ensure that the Case does not get missed due to shift changes, vacations, etc.
- Fixed a bug where some screens in the Platform were not scrollable using the mouse scroll wheel
- Fixed a bug that caused the KB Activity Report to fail when running
- Updated our Virtual Assistants to automatically leave the conversation once a Boomtown user begins chatting with a customer. This is a feature that must be turned on (Bots > Settings > Advanced > Turn on Conversation Halting for either User Chat or User Join or Both).
- Fixed a bug where Articles clicked in webchat were not always opening to display the Article content
- Added the ability for bots to seamlessly route conversations across organizations when working with Service Provider Organizations