Updates & Bug Fixes
Release Date: 10/30/23:
- We removed some component queries to improve the performance of the following actions when editing a Case: 1. Viewing the Events tab in column 2, 2. Viewing the Files tab in column 2, 3. Opening and deleting a file from the Files tab, and 4. Adding a Product using the + button in column 1.
- We removed some extraneous route calls to our old Cases product to improve the performance and load times of Cases.
- We removed unused stores from the Case edit screen to improve performance and load times when editing a Case.
- We improved the speed and reliability of chat tiles that appear in the top navigation bar of the application when a new chat is created. Chat tiles now appear up to 65% faster.
- We improved the overall view rendering logic of Cases to improve load times.
- We optimized the performance of saving a Case which will allow users to save cases faster. This will also increase the speed of starting new chats in Messenger and creating cases via the Phone APIs.
- We fixed a bug where the Open Case count in the Customer panel on the Case edit screen was incorrect. Any Cases with the following statuses will now be counted as Open Cases: New, Ready, Waiting, Scheduling (Work Order), Scheduled (Work Order), En Route (Work Order), and Job In Progress (Work Order).
- We fixed a bug where when you click on View All Cases in the Customer Panel on a Case, it was showing incorrect information. The Case counts at the top of the View All screen are now correct. The number of pages are correct and the pagination controls work as expected. Also, only Cases associated with the Location will appear in this list.
- We fixed a bug that prevented organizations from using custom Product picklist fields in Automations on Location updates. You can now use custom Product picklist fields as filters in Automations and properly select the product from the dropdown option.
- We fixed a bug where surveys that were automatically being sent for private label teams were not using the appropriate branding the same way they were when they got manually sent. Now, if a Team has the appropriate branding, is private labeled, and their organization has Auto-send Survey enabled, anytime a case that is sponsored by that team gets resolved, a survey is sent with the appropriate branding.
- We launched a new Journey Analytics Dashboard, which provides significant new insights into customer experiences as they progress through a Journey. This includes high-level metrics, time spent in each activity, risk and churn prediction, journey improvements over time, and much more. You can read the full release notes here.
- We added Relative Due Dates to Tasks in Journeys. This allows teams to set due dates relative to when the Task gets created in order to better manage SLAs and keep journeys on track and progressing successfully.
- We removed the requirement of selecting an Automation when adding an Automation Activity to a Journey in the Journey builder screen. This will allow teams to build Journey outlines more quickly and come back to add the details later on. We have added an error reminder when the Journey is published if any Automation Activities are missing an Automation.
We launched several enhancements to Tasks, including:
- Task Templates - the ability to create and reuse templates of Tasks that can be applied to Cases to ensure consistency processes.
- Task Relative Due Dates - the ability to set due dates relative to when a Task is created in addition to setting a specific date and time.
- Tasks on My Work - we now show all Tasks assigned to you at the bottom of your My Work screen so you always know if a new Task gets assigned to you or your teams.
- Task Analytics - we added robust analytics and new a Task Dashboard to bring more visibility and insights into Tasks, including ownership, due dates, and more.
You can read the full release notes on the Task updates here.
- We fixed a bug where users were not able to tab to accordions in certain Articles.
- We removed the "Shared with me" option in the new Insert Article modal found in the Knowledge Editor.
When deploying a Virtual Assistant that has less accuracy than a previous revision, we now show a warning pop-up notification rather than an error. This allows users to continue with deployment and not get blocked.
Admin & Settings
We introduced a feature improvement for the "Issue Creation Email Forwarding Addresses" field which is found in "Settings > Communications Settings". Originally this field had a maximum number of characters set to 255 and it was behaving to spec. However, this 255 character limit significantly reduced the number of forwarding email addresses you could add to that field. The new maximum character limit is now 1023 so users can add more forwarding addresses.